Sunday, September 16, 2012

A TALE OF A TAIL




I call this an "accidental poem" and this is for our dog, Ressureccion. One afternoon I found her lying under a tree and it made me think of what she feels. I thought that maybe it is  because she misses her puppies who were given away to my friends in another city. I saw her and I felt the necessity to write down what I think her emotions are.

¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤ ¤ ¤¤

A TALE OF A TAIL
She watched as the visitor came
And greeted everyone with “Good day!”
Glanced at her and said she looks gay
But deep inside she’s in despair
 
A silent, warm tug on her side
Came from her love that calmly lies
They sniffed her smell and faintly cried
As they’re taken away from her life
 
She had rose while they walk away
Out of the yard and shut the day
With sights of them that heed the way
Miles from her—oh! How alone and pained
 
Now no more pups to make her gay
No more little paws to make her play
Gloomy sometimes, a dog’s life may
Alone with a chain, still she lays…





2 comments:

  1. I feel so sad for Resu but I'm thankful for her puppies. She's a bitch. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, those pups will soon grow into another bitches. :)

    ReplyDelete